Contrary to popular belief, men are also fashionable human beings. The focal point of their fashion sense comes from their footwear. That’s right men love their shoes just like women love their make-up. However, wearing Spend Less mens shoes requires a lot of responsibility. You can’t just randomly wear a pair of shoes without knowing the value and impact that it can bring to your overall look. We want you to join the revolution. That’s why in this article, we bring you the official men’s shoe rules that you should live by. By following these rules, you will look great no matter what shoe you wear.
Colour Rules for Shoes, Socks, and Belt
- Lighter jeans should be paired with darker shoes. Darker jeans should still be paired with darker shoes. When pairing your shoes with your suits, make sure that it will also be dark. The darker, the better. These simple rules will keep your choices appropriate for casual, formal, and business wear. Get a pair of two black shoes as they will go with any selection of navy jeans. You can wear brown shoes with your brown pants. However, make sure that the tone is always darker on the shoes.
- In terms of socks, make sure they match with your shoes. They should serve as a nice bridge between your shoes and your pants instead of a contrasting colour.
- Finally, the colour of your shoes should match with your belt. Don’t pair your white belt with red shoes or vice versa. They should have the same colour and tone.
Best Shoe Styles
- When you’re in doubt with what to wear, always go with something conservative over something edgy. You don’t want to spend a hefty amount of money on Spend Less mens shoes that will look outdated in just a few months, so keep that in mind.
- Loafers are the all-rounders. They go with just about anything. The same can be said about sneakers, but they tend to have limitations – especially on formal wear.
- Invest in a pair of brown Oxford shoes as they also go with almost anything.
- Make sure you have at least one great pair of boots.
- While style is always the eye candy, make sure you prioritise fit over fashion. It’s better to walk around on comfortable shoes.
For more tips on how to choose the right Spend Less mens shoes, visit our blog page now. We post daily reviews, tips, and guides on any footwear. Subscribe to our blog page as well.